Brittney Ferrone, PT, DPT, Pediatric Physical Therapist
Brittney graduated from University of Pittsburgh with a Bachelor of Science in Rehabilitation Science. She went on to complete her Doctorate of Physical Therapy at Northwestern University.
Brittney has a passion for working with children and their families. She has experience working with infants and families in the NICU, both children and adults in an outpatient orthopedic facility, and children and adults in an inpatient hospital setting. She was an active participant in the Shirley Ryan Ability Lab’s Pediatric Gait Camp to assist children enhance their mobility skills, motor function, and independence. She has experience with many diagnoses including but not limited to: prematurity, developmental delay, torticollis, autism, down syndrome, myotonic muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy, toe walking, and seizure disorders. She is excited to bring her knowledge, personality, and excitement to Little Steps!
Certification and Training:
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Northwestern University
- Bachelor of Science in Rehabilitation Science, University of Pittsburgh
- CPR and First Aid Certified in pediatrics and adults
- APTA and IPTA member (pediatric section)
- Early Intervention Evaluator