Carolyn Maddock, MS, OTR/L, Pediatric Occupational Therapist
Carolyn graduated from Fordham University in Bronx, NY with a Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences and a minor in Psychology. She then obtained her Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy from Rush University here in Chicago. Growing up with a sibling with Down syndrome and seeing the positive impact of Occupational Therapy is what encouraged her to join the field.
Carolyn has been working with the pediatric population for many years through various clinical and volunteer experiences. She has worked with children who have a wide array of diagnoses including developmental disabilities and complex medical conditions in various settings such as schools, long term care facilities, and acute hospitals. Each of these experiences has strengthened her desire to work in pediatrics and she looks forward to working with families to promote their child’s well-being and independence.
Certification and Training:
- Registered and Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Masters of Science from Rush University, Occupational Therapy
- Bachelors of Science from Fordham University, Biological Sciences with Psychology minor
- Early Intervention Specialist
- American Occupational Therapy Association Member
- Illinois Occupational Therapy Association Member
- CPR certified in pediatrics and adults