Corrie Lukkes, OTD, OTR/L – Pediatric Occupational Therapist
Corrie graduated from Creighton University in Omaha, NE in 2011 with a Doctorate in Occupational Therapy and a Bachelors of Science in Health Sciences. Corrie has several years of experience working with a pediatric population with children ranging from birth to 12 years of age. She began her career working in the Illinois Early Intervention program, in addition to working with children in an outpatient clinic where she assisted with the development of the occupational therapy program.
Corrie has experience working in a wide range of clinic settings, including experience in aquatic therapy and hippotherapy. She enjoys working with a wide range of diagnoses, including autism, sensory processing disorder, Down syndrome, CVA and brain injury, as well as various genetic disorders. She is passionate about the care she provides and enjoys being able to assist families as they journey through care with their child.
Certification and Training:
- Certified and Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Doctorate of Occupational Therapy, Creighton University
- Bachelors of Science, Creighton University, Health Sciences
- Early Intervention Specialist
- Early Intervention Evaluator
- CPR certified in pediatrics and adults
- Certified Interactive Metronome Provider
- Certified Therapeutic Listening Provider