Danya Lev, PT, DPT, Pediatric Physical Therapist
Danya received her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Governor’s State University and Bachelor’s in Science in Kinesiology from University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
Since graduating, Danya has had experience working with adults and pediatrics in a wide range of settings including neurological and orthopedic rehabilitation. She has also worked with children in the aquatic based setting and in the home through Early Intervention. She has attended a wide range of continuing education courses focusing on gait training, kinesiotaping and is currently being trained in Neuro-Developmental Treatment through the NDTA. She is excited to bring her experience and knowledge with children with a variety of issues, including hypotonia, cerebral palsy, torticollis, Down Syndrome, sports injuries, plagiocephaly, toe walking, and developmental delay to Little Steps.
Certification and Training:
- Certified and licensed physical therapist in Illinois
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Governors State University
- Bachelors of Science in Kinesiology from University of Illinois
- Early Intervention Specialist
- CPR certified in adults and pediatrics
- Early Intervention Initial Evaluator