Devin Mahoney, MS, OTR/L, Pediatric Occupational Therapist
Devin graduated from University of Minnesota-Twin Cities with a Bachelors of Art in Speech-Language-Hearing Sciences. She went on to receive her Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
Devin has experience working with children and adults in a variety of settings, including adult outpatient/hand therapy clinics, skilled nursing facilities, schools and childcare programs. Devin is passionate about working with children and families. She has experience working with children ages 0-15 with a variety of diagnoses and conditions. For example, developmental delay, autism spectrum disorder, sensory processing disorder, down syndrome, cerebral palsy and congenital disorders. Devin is excited to help children reach their full potential through fun, meaningful activities as a part of the Little Steps team!
Certification and Training:
- Certified and Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Bachelor of Art in Speech-Language-Hearing Sciences, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Early Intervention Specialist
- American Occupational Therapy Association Member
- CPR Certified