Emily Gilray, PT, DPT, Pediatric Physical Therapist
Emily graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and went on to complete her Doctorate of Physical Therapy at the University of Minnesota-Twin Cities.
Emily has experience in a variety of settings including acute care, outpatient orthopedic, and pediatrics which has allowed her to gain a variety of skills and experiences. She has always known that working in pediatrics was her calling. Emily has gained experience working with children from birth to teens with a wide range of diagnoses including but not limited to torticollis and plagiocephaly, developmental delay, toe walking, hypotonia, sports-related injuries, concussion, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, and a variety of genetic disorders. Emily is passionate about helping children reach their full potential through play-based therapy. She is so excited to connect with the children and families of Little Steps and to help them achieve their goals!
Certification and Training:
- Certified and Licensed Physical Therapist
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from The University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Certified Early Intervention Specialist
- CPR and First Aid Certified