Erica Suennen, M.S. CCC-SLP, Pediatric Speech Therapist
Erica graduated from Loyola University Chicago with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and minor in Biology. She went on to receive a Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology from Marquette University.
Erica is an Early Intervention credentialed speech therapist and initial evaluator. She is a certified member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA). She has clinical experience working in home, outpatient clinic, and inpatient settings. Erica has experience providing speech/language and feeding therapy in a wide range of pediatric conditions and diagnoses which include but are not limited to: Developmental delays, Autism Spectrum Disorders, pediatric dysphagia and feeding disorders, infantile spasms, Down Syndrome, prematurity, cardiac defects, cleft lip and palate, and hearing impairment.
Certification and Training:
- Certified and licensed speech-language pathologist
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Loyola University Chicago
- Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology, Marquette University
- Early Intervention Specialist
- Early Intervention Initial Evaluator
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) Certified Member
- CPR certified in pediatrics and adults
- PECs trained