Erin Frazier, MS, OTR/L – Pediatric Occupational Therapist
Erin graduated from Western Michigan University with a Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Health and continued at Western Michigan University to gain her Masters of Science in Occupational Therapy.
Erin has experience working with both children and adults in a variety of settings. This includes adult inpatient rehabilitation, adult and pediatric outpatient rehabilitation, early intervention, and working in the school setting. Erin has experience working with children aged 0-15 with a variety of conditions and diagnoses. This includes sensory processing disorder, autism spectrum disorder, developmental delay, and down syndrome. Erin loves to share her passion for helping children and families as a part of the Little Steps team!
Certification and Training:
- Certified and Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Master of Science in Occupational Therapy from Western Michigan
- Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Health from Western Michigan
- Certified Early Intervention Specialist and Evaluator
- CPR and First Aid Certified