Hannah Hayden, MS, OTR/L — Pediatric Occupational Therapist
Hannah graduated from Washington University in St. Louis in 2005 and received her Masters in Occupational Therapy from Rush University here in Chicago. Her experiences providing respite care for a relative with spina bifida motivated her to join the field of Occupational Therapy.
Hannah has several years of pediatric experience working with children ranging from infants to 18 years of age. She began her career at Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, specializing in primarily outpatient care provided in a clinical setting. She then moved to Children’s National Medical Center in Washington D.C., where she was responsible for providing both inpatient and outpatient care. Her experience at Children’s National was a rewarding one, which has provided her with an enhanced competence in treating medically complex infants and children.
Hannah is a compassionate and enthusiastic therapist who has experience in a wide range of pediatric conditions and diagnoses which include but are not limited to: Developmental delays, sensory processing disorder, brachial plexus injury, down syndrome and congenital anomalies.
Certification and Training:
- Certified and Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Masters of Science from Rush University, Occupational Therapy
- Bachelors of Science, Washington University
- Early Intervention Specialist
- Early Intervention Evaluator
- CPR certified in pediatrics and adults
- American Occupational Therapy Association Member