Hannah, MS, OTR/L- Pediatric Occupational Therapist
Hannah graduated from the University of Puget Sound with a Bachelors of Art in Psychology. She went on to receive her Masters of Occupational Therapy at Rush University.
Hannah has experience working with children primarily in school and out patient settings, and is currently practicing in a local school system. She has experience working with children ages 0-18 with various diagnosis and conditions. For example, developmental delay, autism spectrum disorder, down syndrome, brain injury, cerebral palsy, congenital disorders, sensory processing disorder, oppositional defiant disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and epilepsy. Hannah enjoys collaborating with a team to discover accommodations and modifications to support independence. Hannah prides herself on her strong organizational, interpersonal, and observational skills. She is a strong believer that learning and growing has to be fun and dynamic!
Certification and Training:
- Certified and Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Bachelor of Art in Psychology from the University of Puget Sound
- Masters of Occupational Therapy from Rush University
- American Occupational Therapy Association Member
- Illinois Occupational Therapy Association Member
- CPR certified in pediatrics and adults