Heather Milligan, MS, OTR/L, Pediatric Occupational Therapist, Co-Director of “FUN”
Heather graduated from Keuka College in upstate NY with a Bachelors of Science in Occupational Therapy. Heather has over 16 years of experience working with the pediatric population with children ranging from birth to 18 years of age. She has worked in the school system and early intervention programs as well as out patient clinics. She has spent the last 7 years at Ann and Robert H Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago, where she worked in the GI Feeding clinic as well in the out patient clinic in Lincoln Park.
She has taken The SOS feeding training and is knowledgeable about helping a variety of patients with sensory and medical related feeding issues. Heather is enthusiastic and creative about the care she provides her children and their families.
Certification and Training:
- Registered and Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Bachelors of Science in Occupational Therapy
- Early Intervention Specialist
- American Occupational Therapy Association Member
- Illinois Occupational Therapy Association Member
- CPR certified in pediatrics and adults