Heidi Hansfield, MS, CCC-SLP, Pediatric Speech Therapist
Heidi graduated from the University of Wisconsin in Madison with a Bachelor of Arts in Communicative Disorders. She went on to receive a Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology from the University of Washington in Seattle.
Heidi has clinical experience working with patients across the lifespan in a variety of settings including early intervention, skilled nursing, outpatient, inpatient and acute care. She is passionate about providing the utmost quality of care for her patients and delivering treatment in fun and creative ways. Heidi is an Early Intervention credentialed speech therapist and a certified member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA). She is CPR certified for children and adults.
Certification and Training:
- Certified and Licensed Speech Language Pathologist
- Bachelors of Arts in Communicative Disorders from University of Wisconsin
- Masters of Science in Speech Language Pathology from University of Washington
- Credentialed Early Intervention Speech Therapist
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- Member of the American Speech and Hearing Association