Jaime Neidenbach, PT, DPT,Pediatric Physical Therapist, Director of Recreational Activities and K9 services
Jaime graduated with a Bachelor of Science in exercise science from Carroll University and continued her education at Carroll to earn her Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
Jaime has completed clinicals in in a variety of settings including outpatient, outpatient ortho, pediatrics and acute care allowing her to gain many different experiences, but she always knew her passion was pediatrics. She has worked with a wide range of diagnoses such as cerebral palsy, spina bifida, Autism, Down Syndrome, torticollis, traumatic brain injury, seizure disorders and developmental delay. Her passion is working with children and their families to help attain their goals and improve their quality of life. She is CPR & First Aid certified.
Certification and Training:
- Certified and Licensed Physical Therapist
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Carroll University
- Bachelors of Science, Carroll University, Exercise Science
- Early Intervention Specialist
- CPR certified in pediatrics and adults
- Early Intervention Evaluator