Jaime Neidenbach, PT, DPT, Pediatric Physical Therapist, Clinic Director-Glenview
Jaime graduated with a Bachelor of Science in exercise science from Carroll University and continued her education at Carroll to earn her Doctorate in Physical Therapy.
Jaime has completed clinical experiences in a variety of settings including outpatient, outpatient ortho, pediatrics, and acute care allowing her to gain many different experiences, but she always knew her passion was pediatrics. She has worked with a wide range of diagnoses such as cerebral palsy, spina bifida, Autism, Down Syndrome, torticollis, traumatic brain injury, seizure disorders, and developmental delay. Her passion is working with children and their families to help attain their goals and improve their quality of life.
Certification and Training:
- Certified and Licensed Physical Therapist
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Carroll University
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science from Carroll University
- Certified Early Intervention Specialist and Initial Evaluator
- CPR and First Aid Certified