Jaime Passaglia, PT, DPT, Pediatric Physical Therapy
Jaime is the founder of Little Steps Pediatric Physical Therapy, PC. Jaime graduated from the University of Illinois with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology. She later went on to receive a Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Northwestern University.
Jaime has over 7 years of pediatric experience from birth to 18 years old. She is an Early Intervention certified physical therapist with a special evaluator status. She is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association. She is a compassionate therapist who specializes in a wide range of pediatric conditions/diagnoses including but not limited to: developmental delays, cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, torticollis, medically complex and premature infants. She has worked in a variety of pediatric and adult settings.
Certification and Training:
- Certified and Licensed Physical Therapist
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Northwestern University
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from University of Illinois
- Certified Early Intervention Specialist and Evaluator
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- APTA Member (Illinois Chapter & Pediatric Member)