Jonathan Burdett, PT, DPT, Pediatric Physical Therapist
Jonathan graduated from Wheaton College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Applied Health Sciences. He then moved to North Carolina and received his Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Elon University.
Jonathan has a passion for working with children and helping their families achieve their goals. He completed clinical rotations in school-based and outpatient pediatric therapy and has worked with children ranging in age from 0-20. Jonathan has experience working with infants in a NICU follow up clinic. He has worked with children with a variety of diagnoses including but not limited to: torticollis, Cerebral Palsy, Down syndrome, Autism, developmental delay, spina bifida, prematurity, toe walking, and Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Jonathan is excited to be a part of the Little Steps team!
Certification and Training:
- Certified and licensed physical therapist in Illinois
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Elon University
- Bachelors of Science in Applied Health Sciences from Wheaton College
- Early Intervention Specialist
- CPR and First Aid Certified in pediatrics and adults
- APTA Member