Julie Hesch PT, DPT — Pediatric Physical Therapist
Julie graduated from Indiana University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science and a Minor in Psychology. She then moved to Chicago and received her Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Northwestern University.
Julie is a compassionate and kind therapist. She has always had a passion for pediatrics to assist children and their families in achieving their goals. Julie completed a clinical rotation in a wide array of settings – inpatient, outpatient, NICU, school-based, and early intervention. This unique experience exposed Julie to a variety of diagnoses such as, Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Prematurity, Developmental Delay, Torticollis, and Traumatic Brain Injury. For the past year and a half, Julie has worked in an outpatient orthopedic setting and cared for patients ranging from children to adults.
Certification and Training:
- Certified and Licensed Physical Therapist
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Northwestern University
- Bachelors of Science, Indiana University, Exercise Science
- Early Intervention Specialist
- CPR certified in pediatrics and adults
- APTA member (Illinois Chapter)
- Early Intervention Initial Evaluator