Kristen Thomas, PT, DPT, Pediatric Physical Therapist
Kristen graduated with her Bachelors degree from Washington University in St. Louis. She then moved to Atlanta to receive her Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Emory University before relocating to the Chicago area.
Kristen has completed clinical rotations in the pediatric setting treating kids birth-18 years old. She has developed a passion for working with the pediatric population and is dedicated to helping kids and families meet their goals. Kristen has experience treating a wide range of pediatric conditions, including but not limited to: traumatic brain injuries, developmental delays, cardiovascular disorders, CVA, torticollis, spinal cord injuries, and cerebral palsy.
Certification and Training:
- Certified and Licensed Physical Therapist
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Emory University
- Bachelors of Arts, Washington University in St. Louis
- Early Intervention Specialist
- APTA member (Pediatric Section)
- CPR certified in pediatrics and adults