Melissa Duncan, MS, OTR/L, Pediatric Occupational Therapist
Melissa graduated from University of South Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences. She went on to receive her Masters of Occupational Therapy at Saint Louis University.
Melissa has experience working with children and adults in a variety of settings, for instance, schools, early intervention, hand therapy, inpatient, and outpatient rehabilitation. Melissa is dedicated to her work in pediatrics and is passionate about working with children and their families. She has knowledge working with children from 0-18 years with various diagnoses and conditions. For example, developmental delay, sensory processing disorder, congenital disorder, autism spectrum disorder, down syndrome, and prematurity. Melissa is excited to be a part of the Little Steps team!
Certification and Training:
- Certified and Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science, University of South Florida
- Masters of Occupational Therapy, Saint Louis University
- Early Intervention Specialist
- American Occupational Therapy Association Member
- CPR certified in pediatrics and adults