Sarah Kelly, PT, DPT — Pediatric Physical Therapist
Sarah graduated from Indiana University with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology. She then moved to Chicago to complete her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Northwestern University.
Sarah has worked with patients across the lifespan in various clinical settings and found her passion in pediatrics. She loves enhancing the lives of children and helping them to achieve their goals. Most recently, Sarah has spent time in North Carolina working with children birth – 18 years old along with their families in order to improve their motor function and independence. She has experience with a variety of diagnoses and conditions including but not limited to: cerebral palsy, down syndrome, torticollis, developmental delay, prematurity, autism, traumatic brain injury, seizure disorders, spina bifida, and chiari malformation.
Certification and Training:
- Certified and Licensed Physical Therapist
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Northwestern University
- Bachelors of Science, Indiana University, Kinesiology
- Early Intervention Specialist
- Early Intervention Evaluator
- CPR certified in pediatrics and adults
- APTA Member (Illinois Chapter & Pediatric Member)