Sarah Kelly, PT, DPT — Pediatric Physical Therapist
Sarah graduated from Indiana University with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology. She then moved to Chicago to complete her Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Northwestern University.
Sarah has worked with patients across the lifespan in various clinical settings and found her passion in pediatrics. She loves enhancing the lives of children and helping them to achieve their goals. Sarah has over 8 years of experience working with children and their families in order to improve their quality of life through play. She has experience with a variety of diagnoses and conditions including but not limited to: Cerebral Palsy, Down syndrome, Torticollis and Plagiocephaly, Developmental Delay, Prematurity, Autism, Traumatic Brain Injury, Neurological Conditions, Genetic Disorders, Seizure Disorders, Spina Bifida, and Chiari Malformation.
Certification and Training:
- Certified and Licensed Physical Therapist
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Northwestern University
- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from Indiana University
- Certified Early Intervention Specialist and Initial Evaluator
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- APTA Member (Illinois Chapter & Pediatric Member)