Little Steps Pediatric Therapy has been in the business of helping children since 2011. We are a stable, rapidly growing company looking to add exceptional therapists to our team. Our focus is on improving the lives of children of all ages through individualized, family-centered, and fun therapeutic treatment. We offer physical, occupational, speech, feeding, and developmental therapy as well as a wide variety of group programming. We also currently offer a mix of clinic-based and teletherapy services. In addition to providing private services, Little Steps delivers services through Illinois Early Intervention. We are looking for fun, passionate therapists who are seeking a collaborative, multidisciplinary environment.
Location: Little Steps maintains multiple clinics throughout the Chicago area, and this position may require on-site work at various locations.
- Provide high-quality, engaging therapy to the pediatric population
- Assess, diagnose, and treat a wide range of disorders within a wide age range
- Maintain accurate documentation in a timely manner
- Participate and collaborate within a multidisciplinary practice
- Communicate effectively and work closely with family members, caregivers, and doctors
- Provide services in-person and via telehealth
- Provide early intervention services to the pediatric infant and toddler population through the Illinois Early Intervention program
- Participate in and assist in the development of high-quality pediatric group programming, if desired
- Participate in team meetings and continuing education opportunities
- Illinois Board of Examiners Physical Therapy license or day of expected test.
- Current Early Intervention credential or willingness to obtain this credential
- Experience with the pediatric population
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Fun, passionate, and engaging personality
- Ability to travel between natural environments
- Competitive salary and hourly options
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Supervision and mentorship with experienced therapists
1945 W. Wilson Avenue