Little Steps is looking to hire licensed speech therapists or clinical fellows to work with the pediatric population (birth to 10) in Chicago and surrounding suburbs in home and clinical setting.
- Therapists provide early intervention services to the infant and toddler population in a natural environment.
- Therapist would be joining a multi-disciplinary practice.
- Therapist would provide therapy services to children as well as instruct caretaker/family.
- Therapist would schedule visits with families on caseload in the natural environment to implement the IFSP.
- Therapist would be expected to provide documentation on visits and progress on IFSP goals.
- Therapist would perform evaluations, write reports and progress notes according to outlined procedure and submit reports within required timelines.
- Therapist would coordinate child’s program with other team members for the purpose of achieving uniformity of goals.
- Illinois License and ASHA certification or clinical fellowship
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Must have ability to travel between natural environments
- Must be competent to treat the pediatric population
- Must be willing to obtain credentialing in Early Intervention
- Competitive hourly rate or salary
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Paid time off
- Supervision and mentorship with experienced therapists
- Flexible schedule
- Monthly professional development meeting
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Steven at
847-707-6744 or via email at email@example.com for more information.