Little Steps Pediatric Physical Therapy, PC is looking to hire licensed physical therapists to work with the pediatric population (birth to 10) in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs.
- Therapists provide early intervention services to the infant and toddler population in a natural environment.
- Therapist would be joining a multi-disciplinary practice.
- Therapist would provide therapy services to children as well as instruct caretaker/family.
- Therapist would schedule visits with families on caseload in the natural environment to implement the IFSP.
- Therapist would be expected to provide documentation on visits and progress on IFSP goals.
- Therapist would perform evaluations, write reports and progress notes according to outlined procedure and submit reports within required timelines.
- Therapist would coordinate child’s program with other team members for the purpose of achieving uniformity of goals.
- Illinois Board of Examiners Physical Therapy license or day of expected test.
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Must have ability to travel between natural environments
- Must be competent to treat the pediatric population
- Must be willing to obtain credentialing in Early Intervention
- Competitive hourly rate or salary
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Paid time off
- CEU/supply allotment
- Supervision and mentorship with experienced therapists
- Flexible schedule
- Monthly professional development meeting available
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Steven at
847-707-6744 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.