We at Little Steps are ecstatic to announce that we are now offering Teletherapy to bridge the gap in services until in clinic services can resume. Teletherapy is available for all of our disciplines and will allow you to connect with your child’s therapist and participate in sessions via webcam. Let us help you and your family through this difficult time by keeping your children on track with their goals. Teletherapy is covered by most insurance plans and we have self-pay rates available as well!!
Benefits of Teletherapy:
- You and your child do not have to leave the house
- Your child is able to receive continuity of care throughout a stressful time
- Parent-child bonding through participation in sessions.
- You as a parent get to see what your child is working on
- Hands on training in how to help your child work on their therapy goals
- Keeps your child(ren) in a routine
- Socialization while maintaining social distancing
- Therapists can help you address concerns in real time
- Plus many more……
Please reach out to your therapist, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 847-707-6744 if you have questions